A beautiful valley with rocky mountains, rivers and scenic views and a growing expat community, people who just fell in love with the town and decided to move here. If you want to be a part of a community, this is the place to be.
Boquete may be a little town, but it is huge when it comes to activities such as the Jazz Festival, Tuesday Market events, the Coffee and Flower Festival, art exhibits and classes, theater performances and much more. Boquete is home to multiple coffee plantations, a good selection of restaurants serving different cuisines, a place to practice outdoor activities that range from scenic tours in ATV vehicles to rock climbing, mountain biking, canopy zip-lining, horseback riding, golf, bird watching, relaxing in hot springs, to name a few.
Boquete’s year round spring like weather allows for a "short sleeve" life style and combined with its many amenities, such as great restaurants, quaint Inns and its proximity to David makes it so convenient when it comes to having the best of both worlds - a quiet small mountain town and a city with all the services in your backyard. No wonder Boquete has been named one of the world's top retirement destinations for years in a row!
Food & Beverage Favorites
- The Rock Boquete - International Cuisine - Telephone: +507-720-2516
- Seasons Restaurant - International Cuisine - Telephone: +507-730-8101
- Panamonte - New Panamanian Cuisine - Telephone: +507-720-1327
- Sugar & Spice - Bakery - Telephone: +507-6967-7933
- Boquete Brewery - Micro Brewery - +507-6494-4992
- Food Truck Emma - German Food
- La Ghiotta Gelateria - Italian Ice Cream
- Mail Forwarders: Mailboxes
- Banks: Scotia Bank - Banco - General - Multibank - Banistmo
- Specialty Food: Deli Baru
- Education: AIB - Academia Internacional de Boquete
- Wellness: Haven Spa - La Vida Spa